Friday, April 25, 2014

6 More Days...

I am getting so excited for the challenges to start here at Scrap & Play!! We are so lucky to have some awesome... I am talking A.W.E.S.O.M.E. ... sponsors lined up for the coming months! I can't wait to introduce you to the first one next week, though to most, they won't need an introduction. They are an amazing company!!! If are are itching to scrap before our start time, I would love to invite you to participate in a challenge I have going on now at our sister site, Color Me Scrappy!! The challenges there always involve color but will now have another fun element to them. Plus prizes of course! If you know me at all from other sites, I LOVE to give prizes away!!(make sure you scroll down the page here for two giveaway opportunities) It makes everyone happy...you & me!  I look forward to making both Scrap & Play and Color Me Scrappy the best they can be!!

Starting tomorrow, I will be offering up a random rak each day leading up to our first challenge!! Make sure that you are a follower of Scrap & Play and "like" our Facebook page so you don't miss out on the fun!! If you chose to share on your own sites, I would truly appreciate it!!!

Let the countdown begin...

6...

- Tammi

3 comments: