Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Challenge #1 Spotlight Project!

                             ** click here for our first challenge**

Good Morning! Throughout each challenge at Scrap & Play, the design team and I will be shining the spotlight on projects that are shared with us. Today I want to bring attention to this awesome page created by Amanda Baldwin...


Amanda stuck pretty close to the sketch but only used one photo instead of two.  The flower cluster on the lower left is so pretty and feminine plus all of the distressing on this layout makes it that much more fantastic!! Thank you so much Amanda, for joining Scrap & Play, for our first challenge! As our "Spotlight Pick", I would love to send you a RAK showing our appreciation!! Send me an email containing your shipping information to teajays{at}aol{dot}com and I will get some goodies out to you! :)

Keep those layouts coming!! YOU may just be our next Spotlight Pick!!

Reminder...the design team call for Scrap & Play comes to an end May 10th. I would love to see your application among all of the other amazing ones I have received thus far!! Click here to read the Design Team call post!

Enjoy the day!!

- Tammi

4 comments:

  1. OMG! WoW! What an amazing surprise to see my layout in your spotlight! Thankyou so very much! It is really wonderful to feel so encouraged :) And truly, what a fun and fabulous challenge! Thankyou!
    The entries that I have seen thus far are all incredible - everyone is soooo talented! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is! Have fun creating everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, loving all the texture and depth that was created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Amanda! Your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete